- Silk Tunic Dresses: I live in dresses and this summer I can’t get enough of these effortlessly chic pieces that seamlessly transition from poolside cover-up during the day to date-worthy frock at night. One of my favorite recent purchases was the Diamond Gaucho print DVF Tabalah Dress and I have my eye on the Indian Temple Dip Dye print above.
- Bright Polish: My favorite way to complement a sun-kissed glow is with bright nail polish (on hands and feet!) – OPI’s Strawberry Margarita and Cajun Shrimp are a couple of my summer staples.
- Nude Wedges/Espadrilles: For leg-lengthening, comfortable shoes, I look no further than nude wedges/espadrilles that go with everything from summer shorts to sundresses. I’m a sucker for bows and currently coveting these Valentino Leather Espadrilles.
- Refreshing Cocktails (preferably on the beach): I don’t think summer would be complete without some time spent relaxing outside with a cool cocktail. I’m a big fan of elderflower and thus cocktails with St. Germain – try 2 parts sparkling wine, 1 ½ parts St. Germain, 2 parts Club Soda for a delicious treat!
- Retro Sunnies: You can’t enjoy your cocktails in the sun without a fabulous pair of sunnies. My trusty Prada aviators have seen better days so I’m crossing my fingers these Prada ‘Vintage’ Resin Aviator Sunglasses find there way into my possession soon!
Thank you, Elle! I'm craving that gorgeous Diane von Furstenberg frock!
Be sure to visit Elle over at A Wonderfelle World.