Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Summer Essentials: A Wonderfelle World

Hey y’all! Elle from A Wonderfelle World here and I’m delighted to share some of my summer essentials with you while Jessica is away.

  1. Silk Tunic Dresses: I live in dresses and this summer I can’t get enough of these effortlessly chic pieces that seamlessly transition from poolside cover-up during the day to date-worthy frock at night. One of my favorite recent purchases was the Diamond Gaucho print DVF Tabalah Dress and I have my eye on the Indian Temple Dip Dye print above.

  2. Bright Polish: My favorite way to complement a sun-kissed glow is with bright nail polish (on hands and feet!) – OPI’s Strawberry Margarita and Cajun Shrimp are a couple of my summer staples.

  3. Nude Wedges/Espadrilles: For leg-lengthening, comfortable shoes, I look no further than nude wedges/espadrilles that go with everything from summer shorts to sundresses. I’m a sucker for bows and currently coveting these Valentino Leather Espadrilles.

  4. Refreshing Cocktails (preferably on the beach): I don’t think summer would be complete without some time spent relaxing outside with a cool cocktail. I’m a big fan of elderflower and thus cocktails with St. Germain – try 2 parts sparkling wine, 1 ½ parts St. Germain, 2 parts Club Soda for a delicious treat!

  5. Retro Sunnies: You can’t enjoy your cocktails in the sun without a fabulous pair of sunnies. My trusty Prada aviators have seen better days so I’m crossing my fingers these Prada ‘Vintage’ Resin Aviator Sunglasses find there way into my possession soon!

Thank you, Elle! I'm craving that gorgeous Diane von Furstenberg frock!

Be sure to visit Elle over at A Wonderfelle World.

15 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the tunic and the nail colors. So completely summery! Thanks so much for sharing. Truly great picks here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the nail colors! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am such a tunic girl...That one is beautiful:) thank you and have a great day:)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love OPI, those colors are great! Those sandals are adorable. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love St. Germain cocktails- my friends and I do St. Germain, club soda & lemon. So delish. I also do just St. G and Champagne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooh I am totally lusting over the strawberry margarita, both the drink and the OPI color!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The DVF tunic dress is one of my favorite prints ever. I know it's wrong but I am secretly wishing F21 will copy it. Oh and my toes are currently painted an essie color that should be called "Cajun Shrimp sipping Strawberry Margarita". I am having the hardest time deciding between pinks, coral and purple pinks for toes. Yay summer!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Since I wrote this a couple weeks ago I caved and bought the DVF dress :) Thanks for letting me guest post and I hope you are having a fabulous time in California! Looking forward to reading about everyone else's essentials as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect dress, polishes, and wedges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Elle. She finds the best goodies. Looooooove the tunic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that printed tunic, bold patterns and colors are so essential for summer!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - each one means a lot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails