Who does not love dining alfresco in the summer? Nothing beats grilling outside, enjoying a cold drink, and basking in the day's last warm rays with friends and family. My roof deck gets lots of use each June-September, and every year, I purchase a few items to spruce it up. Here are the outdoor space items that I have my eye on:
- Acid etched letter J at Urban Outfitters - I would love to hang this, along with my roommates' J & S, on the wall.
- Butterfly fused glass lantern at Pier 1 Imports - When the sun goes down, the party doesn't stop with this colored lantern.
- Pop flower plates at Crate and Barrel - This fun, summer pattern goes with all colors for entertaining.
- Mars party tub at CB2 - This red tub is perfect for holding beers & other drinks to cool down.
- Terracotta tiki citronella candles at Ace Hardware - Keep the bugs away in a cute way!