Wednesday, June 29, 2011

{ haute household under $25 } outdoor spaces

Today's Haute Household Under $25 post comes from Jaime of La vie ... J'aime, who pulled together ideas for a chic outdoor living space.

Who does not love dining alfresco in the summer? Nothing beats grilling outside, enjoying a cold drink, and basking in the day's last warm rays with friends and family. My roof deck gets lots of use each June-September, and every year, I purchase a few items to spruce it up. Here are the outdoor space items that I have my eye on:
  1. Acid etched letter J at Urban Outfitters - I would love to hang this, along with my roommates' J & S, on the wall.

  2. Butterfly fused glass lantern at Pier 1 Imports - When the sun goes down, the party doesn't stop with this colored lantern.

  3. Pop flower plates at Crate and Barrel - This fun, summer pattern goes with all colors for entertaining.

  4. Mars party tub at CB2 - This red tub is perfect for holding beers & other drinks to cool down.

  5. Terracotta tiki citronella candles at Ace Hardware - Keep the bugs away in a cute way!
Thanks, Jaime! Be sure to visit her at La vie ... J'aime or on Twitter @laviejaime.

18 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Jess! This turned out great...now I really remember how much I want those etched letters, LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The letters are adorable, and a nice way to personalize a space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks Jaime! I love the letters and the lantern. Now I wish I had a deck or outdoor entertaining space :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the J, I need a new N I think ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT picks Jaime!
    Love the butterfly lantern!

    HUGS
    Char.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm inexplicably drawn to the color palette of those citronella candles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab picks, Jaime! I need that etched J to go in my apartment as well. Hehe. And I looove those plates. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sign me up for the party tub! It makes me want to throw a party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable!!! I heart Pier 1 so I'm not surprised you found great items there for this post. I want that party tub!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved the J letter!

    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love her picks! :)

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! Planning on decorating my patio this weekend, thanks for these items of inspiration :)

    xo Teresa
    www.teresalifeandstyle.blogspot.com
    Check out my blog for 20% off at Swagger clothing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - each one means a lot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails