I usually spend all winter praying for spring and dreaming of summer, so with the temperature finally rising I'm completely out-of-my-mind delighted. Here six things that help make the warm months perfectly blissful for me...
- Sandals: The first day possible I'm packing away my boots and pulling out my sandals. Is there any better feeling? Wedges, gladiators, flip flops, flats - I love them any way I can get them!
- Anti-Frizz Hair Serum: I have curly hair so this kind of product is absolutely necessary in the heat and humidity. Paul Mitchell Skinny Serum is one that works well for me.
- NARS The Multiple: On a regular day I don't like wearing a ton of makeup, but this is even more true when the weather is warm. Plus with everything going on during the summer months I don't want to have to cart around a whole beauty kit. I love that this product serves more than one purpose and once you add some eyeliner and a slick of mascara you're good to go.
- Sundresses: I'm not a big shorts girl so sundresses or floaty skirts are musts for me in the summer. They work as casual day wear, for a night time barbecue and even to wear to the beach. Versatile, stylish and comfortable? Can't ask for better than that.
- Sunglasses - I think this one is pretty self explanatory!
And the bonus item...
- Cross-Body Bags: It is so great to be hands-free when traveling, sightseeing or just shopping in your own city. The purses are lifesavers!
Thank you, Connie! I'm also a proponent of hands-free traveling with a cross-body bag!
Be sure to visit Connie over at Sogni e Sorrisi.