Needless to say, I'm thrilled to be back in my apartment, catching up on each of your blogs. Google Reader indicates I have 603 entries to read, so forgive me if it takes awhile! I didn't realize how much I'd miss seeing what you're up to - and how much I'd miss my own blog.
And without further ado, the quintessential first post of 2010: New Year's Resolutions.
- Embrace jewel-tone colors - emerald, sapphire and ruby, oh my! - and playful patterns.
- Read at least one book each month, or 1,000 pages monthly.
- Shop often. Spend rarely. Focus on "quality over quantity" in terms of both fantastically unique and well-made items. And while I'm at it, put more hard-earned dollars into savings.
- Sweat at least once a week. The workout isn’t fun, but the shower afterward feels amazing!
- Experiment with new recipes - I don’t get Martha Stewart’s magazine for nothing!
- Set out on a road trip with my trusty GPS and less-trusty Honda Civic. Destination to be determined.
- Keep a bottle of champagne chilled in the fridge for impromptu celebrations.