- Chandelier earrings with faceted beads to capture the sunlight around my face
Mini Beaded Chandelier Earrings, $20 at Avon
- A sheer colorful top that can go from the beach to a night out
Lauren Conrad for Kohl's Chiffon Tee, $20 at Khol's
Here's an example of a beach-to-evening look with the top, only in a different pattern that was in the store, but not on the Web:
- Embellished flats with enough glam to rival a pair of heels
Zigi Soho Philia Flat Coin Sandal, $50 at DSW
- A delicious guilty pleasure, a Starbucks mocha Frappuccino, sometimes with peppermint, or raspberry chip or coconut...
To keep from over indulging, I like to get a Starbucks card at the beginning of the summer, and I can only get Starbucks as long as money is on the card. When it's gone, no cheating!
Price: however much you want at Starbucks - You can even design your own card!
- My favorite beach day read, Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin ($10 at Amazon) - Two best friends, Darcy and Rachel, are about to spend the summer planning for Darcy's September wedding, until Rachel sleeps with Darcy's fiancee and realizes he's the only man she's ever loved...
Hilarious, and sweet, I think every girl can related to these best friends. I've read it every summer for the past three years, and best of all, there is a sequel - Something Blue.
Thank you, Lydia! I don't think I could limit myself to just one Starbucks card all summer!
Be sure to visit Lydia over at Chic on the Cheap.