Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Little Luxuries: Jewel-Tone Evening Bags

As far as I'm concerned, the day after Halloween is unofficially the beginning of the holiday season. Yuletide ads already grace the pages of magazines. Rows and rows of wrapping paper, ribbons and wreaths adorn the aisles of big box stores. And fellow bloggers are already talking about the upcoming festivities.

I haven't yet begun to search for the perfect party dress(es) for the season, but that's not stopping me from look for a rich, jewel-tone evening bag.

Under $100
French Connection, Rain Bag, $68
(I'm smitten with this one.)


Under $50

Jessica McClintock, Rectangle Satin Clutch, $35


Under $25

J.Crew, Satin Derby Clutch, $24.99
(Via J.Crew Aficionada: Free shipping on any order with code FBFREESHIP. Expires the end of today - 11/3/09.)

5 comments:

  1. wow wow I love French Connection Rain Bag. so cute!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that French Connection bag? I can totally see it with some kind of poofy betsey johnson thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, heading over to see if the Crew still has that bag. SO freaking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the Jessica McClintock!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - each one means a lot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails