Monday, October 12, 2009

Recent Purchase: West Elm Organic Pin-Tuck Duvet Cover

Exactly one year ago, Wisconsin experienced unseasonably high temperatures in the 80s. Unfortunately that's not the case this year. There were flurries in the air yesterday and today's high temperature was in the mid-40s.

So, it's probably not surprising that I've become a homebody. I spent the weekend tidying up, making soup, and pulling the thick down comforter out of the closet. To make nesting a little more fun, I finally ordered the West Elm duvet cover in sea spray that I've had my eye on for a few months.


I have a feeling that getting out of bed on chilly mornings is going to become much more difficult.

2 comments:

  1. If I owned that comfortor, I don't think I would ever get out of bed. Love your header too!

    Dina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous. Love the colors. Those pillows on the bed are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - each one means a lot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails