Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Little Luxuries: Cocktail Rings

I love juxtaposing glamorous cocktail rings with thick tweed and wool pieces in the fall. (Though, it may be because I'm prematurely anticipating holiday parties.)

Under $100


As much as I want to, I can't justify this Juicy Couture enamel and rhinestone cocktail ring ($98) - my boyfriend gave me a black onyx and diamond version last year for Christmas. It's gorgeous though and one of you should buy it and post pictures to entice me.

Under $50

This Swarovski ring by Joomi NYC ($50) measures an impressive 1.25 inches long and has more than enough sparkle to catch someone's eye.

Under $25

Forever21 continues to be a top contender for a rhinestone-encrusted cheap thrill, like the Dora Faceted Bead Ring ($5.80).

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I'm such a sucker for cocktail rings! I usually buy the inexpensive ones because I've been known to leave them at bathroom sinks never to see them again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arianna Belle: I'm too afraid to slip off rings when I'm washing my hands for that very reason! Even if it's an inexpensive ring, I still become far too attached to it to run the risk of losing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty! I love the forever 21 one! Have a sweet day! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. my fav is the first one. it's such a statement piece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't get enough of cocktail rings! I have a very similar one to the first one in pink and aqua. I rock it with my LBDs. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not a ring person or a Juicy Couture person, but that first one is stunning. I just wonder how you type with one...

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Juicy ring is stunning! Want.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - each one means a lot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails