Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Fall 2009 Shopping | Part Four: Purple Reign

I've harbored a long (slightly irrational) dislike for the color purple. For years, I shunned purple Crayons, grape Popsicles and lilac party dresses. In the last three years, I began warming up to the color only after my boyfriend brought me a bouquet of purple daisies on our first date. I think it's time to give in to this ultra-flattering color - especially with one of the items below.


(pictured clockwise, starting with upper left)

Patricia Nicolas, Purple Single Swarovski Jeweled Earring, $178.20
Myla, Ella Padded Bra, $69 (sale!)
Charlotte Russe, Rosette Chevron Corset, $29.99
J.Crew, Perfect Pencil Skirt, $118
Kate Spade, Colby Sunglasses, $160
Collection Eighteen, Pleated Chiffon Scarf in Purple Dawn, $24
Steve Madden, Tayla Pumps, $119.90
Diane von Furstenberg, Victorio Dress, $398
Swarovski, Nirvana Ring, $260
Foley + Corinna, City Clutch, $425

4 comments:

  1. this post is after my beating heart. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved purple. It was orange that I used to sneer at and now love. That corset gives me a really bad craving for a Charlotte Russe trip.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - each one means a lot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails