Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Holiday Gift Guide: The Romantic

Everybody has at least one hopelessly romantic friend who still watches Cinderella, cherishes albums of photos, and keeps each love letter she's received. Here are some pretty present ideas for the sentimental one in your life:

(pictured clockwise, starting from upper left)

Forever21, Side Jewel Drape Necklace, $7.80
Banana Republic, Ballerina Bracelet, $32
Michael Aram, Twig Photo Frame, $109
La Compagnie de Provence, Rose Body Lotion, $26
French Connection, Siouxie Top, $89.99 (on sale)
Tiffany & Co., Tiffany Blue Box Charm, $150
Uncommon Goods, Gold Forget Me Not Ring, $198 (also available in silver for $48)
MoMA Store, Prismatic Bowls, $70
Kate Spade, Pickney Street Rose Bowl, $150
Michael Aram, Bellflower Ornament, $29
Pierre Deux French Country, Moineau Silver Birds, $38

16 comments:

  1. so sweet - but I want it all for myself..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture frame is so nice. I love one too. Just came across your blog from Graham's. Love this romantic gift ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the title and all the pieces are so fun and whimsical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For a second I thought that top was a cape! Ah well. ;) I agree with the comment above- the theme of your gift guides so far seems to be that I want to buy it all for myself and not gift it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the ring (so much that I bought it in silver and gold actually) and this collections of gifts is just delightful. I'm totally in a romatic frame of mind right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i guess my love for all of these items makes me a romantic too! the birds, the bowls and the frame are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The forget me knot ring is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI DARLING, HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A FASHION WEEK! LOL ;) COME CHECK OUT MY NEW FASHION-FOR-FANATIC POSTS!

    @ MAISONCHAPLIN.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your collages! those flowers are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  10. 'the romantic' is definitely the gift guide for me! i have wanted one of those knot rings forever, and i also love the silver birds. ~joelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh i like the tiffany blue box charm. cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. AMAZING FINDS! Such a great variety of EVERYTHING. That picture frame is so pretty; I had a thought the other day that no one frames pictures anymore, in this digital world, so thanks for reminding me!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome! I want a few of these gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are gorgeous gifts!! I kind of want all of them for myself!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - each one means a lot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails