Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wish List: Tommy Hilfiger Ellendale N/S Crossbody

I have to admit I've been a little biased against Tommy Hilfiger after the '90s when scores of teen boys wore oversize sweaters with "Tommy Hilfiger" emblazoned across their chests and baggy Tommy jeans.

It seems I've been a little hasty in blowing off the label over a decade later. They have created my perfect fall bag. I considered spending time assembling an inspiration board of lovely fall bags, but I can't. I've found the one.

Tommy Hilfiger, Ellendale N/S Crossbody in Buff (Style # AW8L188005), $228

(The Web site doesn't list the dimensions, but I've e-mailed customer service. I'll update the product information if I hear back.)

Doesn't it look like it'll just get better with age? I suspect this will come home to me within the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - each one means a lot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails