Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Flower Girl

Romantic, sweetly-traditional gestures are a surefire way to my heart. On Valentine's Day, my boyfriend surprised me with a bouquet my three favorite blooms: tulips, lilies and daisies.

A lush bouquet in the middle of winter always makes me yearn for warmer weather and hints of spring. Since the Mother Nature isn't cooperating, I've found myself browsing for unapologetically girly floral patterns to beat the winter doldrums.

(pictured clockwise, starting from upper left)

Guess, Elegant Pump, $89.95
Juicy Couture, Watering Can Charm, $42
Cynthia Steffe, "Josie" Floral Print Silk Minidress, $295
Santi, Floral Clutch, $148
Juicy Couture, Floral Hoop Earrings, $68
Kimchi Blue, Floral Notch Lapel Halter Dress, $58
Kate Spade, Garden Party Floral Ring, $95
Janna Conner Designs, Ruby Quartz Flower Necklace, $55

16 comments:

  1. I'm in love with that halter dress w/the bow and those hoop earrings!

    http://www.diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww what a beautiful bouquet!

    Oh man jaw-dropping back on the kimchi halter dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little white and blue dress- I was looking for something flowery and frilly for V-day, but struggled. Ended up getting a striped dress and flowery cardigan. Can't wait for warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, i love the dress by kimchi blue....its so different!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww so sweet! And I might have to look into buying that racerback dress

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great collage, love both dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm wishing for spring as well!
    I adore the blue floral dress, so lively and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty pretty flowers! i love the back of the Kimchi Blue dress - so springy and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the ring and necklace. I think these are darling dresses, especially love the Cynthia Steffe one! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww...your boyfriend is so sweet! And I am now officially obsessed with that Juicy Couture Watering Can Charm - so adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally diggin' the finger candy! I love receiving non traditional flowers on V-day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love tulips.

    That dress with the bow in that back is too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the flowers! so pretty!

    happy monday!

    tam
    http://tampham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous flowers!! those are some of my favorites too :) i love the inspired by picks you choose, especially that cynthia steffe dress, swooon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow, those Juicy hoop earrings are actually pretty amazing. It's been a while since I've paid attention to their jewelery! Right click save..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - each one means a lot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails