Here are some of things I've stumbled across today:
- Vintage Maxi Dress - Maxi dresses from the 70s are all over eBay - and many resemble the modern interpretations without the inflated price tag.
- Vintage Dior Statement Necklace - The one thing I love more than statement necklaces is vintage statement necklaces. I have one that belonged to my grandmother and I recieve compliments on it constantly. I secretly love sharing that it's vintage and knowing that they can't stop at the mall to buy the same one.
- Vintage Dior Brooch - I'm absolutely smitten with vintage jewelry in general, but brooches really capture my heart. I have a growing collection that I add to whenever I visit an antique mall.
- Pucci Thigh-High Boots - Unique, horrible, and worth sharing.
- Diane von Furstenberg Cocktail Dress - I'm obsessed with DvF and this party dress is absolutely divine. If it were my size, I'd bid on it.