Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday Morning

On lazy Sunday mornings while my boyfriend is still asleep, my favorite thing to do is pour a large cup of coffee and scour eBay for irresistible fashion finds.

Here are some of things I've stumbled across today:
  • Vintage Maxi Dress - Maxi dresses from the 70s are all over eBay - and many resemble the modern interpretations without the inflated price tag.
  • Vintage Dior Statement Necklace - The one thing I love more than statement necklaces is vintage statement necklaces. I have one that belonged to my grandmother and I recieve compliments on it constantly. I secretly love sharing that it's vintage and knowing that they can't stop at the mall to buy the same one.
  • Vintage Dior Brooch - I'm absolutely smitten with vintage jewelry in general, but brooches really capture my heart. I have a growing collection that I add to whenever I visit an antique mall.
  • Pucci Thigh-High Boots - Unique, horrible, and worth sharing.
  • Diane von Furstenberg Cocktail Dress - I'm obsessed with DvF and this party dress is absolutely divine. If it were my size, I'd bid on it.

2 comments:

  1. I adore scoring eBay as well, if I don't keep track of my favorite searches I feel like I'm missing out on something great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madelene: I feel the same way! Because, you know, it's that one day you don't check when the item you've been coveting for years will show up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - each one means a lot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails