Saturday, May 9, 2009

Free Shipping at Anthropologie

I do quite a bit of my shopping online. I like the rush of placing the order, waiting in anticipation, and the excitement when the plain brown box finally arrives. I love ripping through the packing tape and tissue paper to finally touch the coveted item.

And I absolutely refuse to pay shipping and handling charges.

This kept Anthropologie off my online shopping radar because of their exorbitant rates. Until now. If you sign up for an Anthro Card (no worries, it's not a credit card) and link it to your online account, you'll get free shipping on all orders now through September 7, 2009. You can sign up for an Anthro card here. You should receive your card number via e-mail within 48 hours and they will send you a card in the mail within the next week or so.

Here are my top picks from their Web site:


(Pictured clockwise, starting from upper left.)

Galaxy Knob, Small, $10
Stormy Night Earrings, $148
Shoofly Shell, $78
Ruffle Racer Bralette, $48
Ruffle Racer Bikini, $44
Artichoke Votive, $12
Azalea Silt Planter, $38
Bungalow Dress, $278
Ukrainian Egg Ring, $38
TokyoMilk Wrapped Soap, $11
Pitch Pine Creamer, $14.95 (sale!)

1 comment:

  1. I love anthropologie, and I love free shipping. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - each one means a lot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails