Decorating a bedroom is all in the details. In my home, the bedrooms have solid color bedding (chocolate, champagne, etc.) and fairly neutral wall colors that let me add fun touches like these!
- Manvi Zebra Print Lamp Collection, $22.97. Animal prints can be overwhelming, but little details like this awesome lamp from World Market add a fun touch to a bedroom. And the best part about a zebra print is that as wild as it may be, it goes with anything, color-wise.
- Crate & Barrel Hayward Pillow, $19.95. Lots of throw pillows are a must for a luxe-looking bed (even if men don’t understand their purpose). This green shade is a nice pop of color, but not too girly if you’re trying to mix your taste with your guy’s preferences.
- IKEA “Pugg” Wall Clock, $19.99. In today’s world of digital everything, it’s nice to have a good old wall clock - both for its practical and aesthetic benefits. This one reminds me of the clocks in every elementary school classroom, but oddly in a good way.
- MOR Neroli Clementine Soy Candle, $18. Candles are key to setting the mood in the bedroom, whether you’re feeling frisky (wink, wink) or just looking to unwind. The pretty tin makes this a great bedside table accessory, plus MOR has some of the best scents!
- Anthropologie Pretty Pansy Vase, $18. Regardless of your personal style, fresh flowers are one of the best decorating tools you can buy. I usually have a bouquet in our main living area, and then I’ll take a couple of buds to put in smaller vases around the house. This one would be adorable on a bathroom counter or dresser. Or if you’re not good about buying flowers, use it to store your makeup brushes or eyeliner pencils!
- Urban Outfitters Modern Branch Jewelry Stand, $24. One thing I’ve learned over the years is that if you hide your jewelry in a drawer or a box, you won’t wear it. So having a way to display your baubles that actually adds to the decor of your room is key. I love the organic look of this jewelry stand that can hold necklaces, bracelets, you name it.