Monday, July 18, 2011

{ cocktail ring } pog punch


After last week's fixation with piña coladas - or more specifically, that pineapple cocktail ring I ordered immediately after posting - I've been daydreaming of the perfect drink and bauble combinations. And with that, a week of posts was born. Stay tuned for sparkly rings and the cocktails to sip with them.

Occasion: Party in Paradise
Wear: Phillipe the Parrot Cocktail Ring by nOir Jewelry ($175)
Sip: Pog Punch via Marie Claire
  • 1 1/2 parts SKYY Infusions Pineapple
  • 1 1/2 parts fresh-squeezed orange juice
  • 1 part guava puree
  1. In an ice-filled shaker combine all ingredients, shake, and strain into ice-filled scorpion bowl. Garnish with a floating orchid and pineapple. Accessorize with straws.

9 comments:

  1. I love the ring! I would definitely wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The drink sounds great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love nOir's animal rings! I got a hedgehog for myself, and it was the best little b-day treat ever (especially since i scored it on ebay for $35)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that pineapple ring you ordered. But this parrot ring is super cool as well. Out of my range right now but would totally buy it if I could.
    Great drink.
    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll always favor the virgin version of this, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE What you've done with this series :) What fantastic rings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - each one means a lot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails