Monday, July 11, 2011

{ currently coveting }


{ lazy days at the pool }

Now that I've submitted a forwarding address to the post office and found someone to sublet my apartment, it's official: I have a new place to call home. Well, that and a mountain of items yet to be packed. Since I'm exceptionally good at procrastinating, here a few thing that kept me from renting that U-Haul.


{ a new shower curtain for our place }


{ can't-live-without-'em summer sandals }


{ an unexpected bouquet of daisies }

8 comments:

  1. Looks like you've got some perfect summery days ahead of you! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Lazy days by the pool and your nail polish is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sandals...and the shower curtain. Hmm, I really want to go shopping at Bed Bath and Beyond now.

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sign me up for lazy days at the pool. Also, I'll need a pool...

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVING that nail polish!

    ~ Ad

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - each one means a lot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails