Rebecca Minkoff's Morning After Clutch is the perfect bag for me: classic, irreverent, durable, has a cross-body strap for hands-free shopping, and just the right amount of space to force me to edit my must-haves. Here's what I'm schlepping:
- Lauren Merkin mirror for midday lipstick application
- Pen for lunchtime crossword puzzles
- The best chapped lip remedy: Neosporin Lip Health
- 5 gum in Cobalt
- iPhone 4
- Rebecca Minkoff coin purse
- An assortment of lip gloss and lipstick from Clinique
- Paint chips - I'm crushing on "Calypso Berry," the darkest pink on this sample.
- Lauren Merkin card holder and business cards
- Burt's Bees lip balm - and plenty of emergency hair elastics
- Eye drops
- Nail clippers from when I was a baby (perfect size for a purse!) and one paperclip
- Contact lens case for impromptu overnights
- Banana Republic wallet
Next Up: Catherine from The Life Styled on Wednesday!