In 2011, I resolve to:
- Meticulously edit, refine and perfect the sartorial shopping list.
- Just say no to impulse purchases ... 90% of the time.
- Let curiosity run wild. Read more. Travel more. Learn more. Play more.
- Appreciate the value of the penny by hording change throughout the year. Add any unexpected monetary gifts to sweeten the pot. Purchase something delightfully impractical. (Big hugs to A Closet Fashionista for the idea!)
- Take care of myself. Eat veggies. Exercise. Destress. Enjoy a glass of red wine. It's good for the heart.
- RSVP "oui" to more soirees. Shyness be damned.
- Live life with as much joie de vivre as a Kate Spade ad.
What are your 2011 resolutions?