Wednesday, August 24, 2011

{ wish listed } leopard print flats


Forget black, I'm on the hunt (pun totally intended) for a pair of leopard print flats. They'd look equally chic with bright-colors and neutrals this fall. My requirements: a classic shape and constructed from calf hair, like this pair from Kate Spade. Are you looking for a pair of spotted flats this year?
  1. Loafers, Steven by Steve Madden, $119
  2. Elise Flats, Kate Spade, $225
  3. Pritah Flats, Calvin Klein, $119
  4. Celina Flat, Tory Burch, $265

9 comments:

  1. I own two pairs of leopard flats and they are a wardrobe staple for me!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love the loafers. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i already have leopard flats, but I want some leopard loafers too! *sigh* ADDICTION !!!
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. leopard flats are on my wishlist for fall too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Warning - I started with a pair of leopard flats and now I have leopard heels, leopard dresses, leopard skirts, leopard scarves.....

    and then there are the giraffe print flats ...

    stufffast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. At first glance, my favorites are definitely the Tory Burch flats! Of course, my taste is far beyond my means :)
    Hope all is well!!! How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want some loafers like #1.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to replace my current pair so badly - they're currently stuffed with insoles in an attempt to get another year out them. However, I think I need to bite the bullet and get another pair while there are so many great options!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This may sound totally off the wall, but Crocs (the company that makes those foam/plastic duck-clogg looking things) they have a really awesome pair of leopard print flats. Check them out! Crocs.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - each one means a lot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails