Monday, August 29, 2011

{ recent purchase } Anupamaa Tunic


1: tunic | 2: bracelet | 3: shorts | 4: sandals

I know a purchase is destined when I start fantasizing about how I'll wear it. I even start making plans of the vacations it'll accompany me on* - until that heart-wrenching moment when I consider the sticker price. I didn't have the wherewithal to spend $100 on a tunic at the end of the summer, but this Anupamaa version was too fantastic to pass up - especially when I scouted it on eBay for a mere $36. It hasn't arrived yet, but I suspect it'll be perfect for late-summer cocktails and next year's coastal vacation.


1: tunic | 2: swimsuit | 3: clutch


*You know you do it too.

10 comments:

  1. Love that tunic!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that tunic!! seriously love it but alas, anthropologie is slightly out of the budget!! love your first outfit especially totally my type of outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous find with the tunic, I hope you get at least one more nice day to wear it this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bracelet... I'm trying to figure out if it's one or a couple stacked together! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness I just love that tunic. Awesome find.

    ReplyDelete
  6. J'adore both those sets...especially since I have that swimsuit in mint!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - each one means a lot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails