Wednesday, August 17, 2011

{ bon voyage } Bayfield, Wis.


On Friday morning, I took Dave to Bayfield, Wis., a sleepy tourist town on the shore of Lake Superior. Bayfield's highlights include: calm water for sailing, berry patches and state parks. All of which we didn't do. Instead, we browsed gift shops, purchased fudge and stopped for a midday cocktail - where we met an extremely chatty local.


Outfit Notes: Shirt - Banana Republic; Shorts - Gap; Sunglasses - Ralph by Ralph Lauren; Earrings - Wendy Mink Jewelry; Bag - Foley + Corinna

10 comments:

  1. Looks like a bit of a grey day, so your activites sound perfect.
    Love your red shots and stripes so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely! I like the pics, what a shame it wasnt sunny but you still look like you were having a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that looks like such a pretty place! I love being near the water.

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautidul place! Love the cute small boats!


    Camila Faria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love Bayfiled and LAke Superior. I grew up on Lake Superior. Glad you got to go enjoy!
    Much love,
    B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the stripes with the red!

    MINDOFMR.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh I love how perfect your outfit is for a lake day! And I wanna hear more about what this chatty local had to say.... I'm imagining a salty old man, but thats probably totally off :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute! i love small towns like that too :) mm fudge!
    http://hammocksandtrampolines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute are you in your nautical stripes?! I love your afternoon plans, shopping, cocktails and fudge. Kudos to attending your 10 year reunion, I have no plans to go to mine next year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - each one means a lot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails