I hope you all had a wonderful time ringing in the new year this weekend! If you're following along on Bedknobs & Baubles, you already know that I put forth a few New Year's resolutions that will be fun to keep:
- Shop smart. Plan purchases. Save money. Invest in quality. Buy only what I love. Curb impulse spending.
- Clean the closet. Store anything that doesn’t fit right now. Donate unloved pieces or give eBay a whirl. Bring not-quite-right items to a tailor. Get rid of shoes that aren’t comfortable or scuffed beyond repair.
- Wear a bikini for the very first time. Eat right to prep for our Floridian vacation, but remember that no one has a perfect body. Don’t forget sunscreen.
- Use vacation time liberally. Enjoy the journey as much as the destination. Relax. Bring back weekend adventures with Dave.
- Raise a glass to champagne toasts. The little successes are just as important as the big ones. And, yes, accomplishing another work week is reason enough to celebrate.