Thursday, March 17, 2011

Kiss Me, I'm Irish


A green-tinged ale didn't touch my lips this year. In fact, wearing a green sweater to work was the extent of my Saint Patrick's Day celebration. There wasn't even the annual Guinness meal replacement (let's face it, that stuff is dinner in a pint glass). Are you celebrating the holiday?
  1. PS1 Pochette, Proenza Schouler, $895
  2. "Abagail" Silk Dress, Tory Burch, $350
  3. High-Heel Leather Pump, Sergio Rossi, $550 $199.95
  4. Textured Gold Clover Earrings, Anya Jewels, $59
  5. "Dance Like No One's Watching" Notebook, Smythson, $75

10 comments:

  1. cute pieces!! love the clutch, but it's a bit out of my price range! :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so pretty! And man green heels would have been the perfect accent to any outfit today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a good set - you'd think so much green would be OTT but it really works :) I'm Irish and I didn't even celebrate ha-ha - such a disappointment :P green sweets were the extent of my paddy's day. Lovely blog :) following you now xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shade of bright green. especially love that pochette!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. my heart skipped a bit when i saw the PS1 Pochette! too beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness, loving all of the gorgeously festive greens!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - each one means a lot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails