Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Thursday, May 26, 2011
- The covetable Michael Kors watch that has been on my lust list forever, but never in my shopping cart.
- A lightweight striped blanket that's ideal for watching the fireworks and bringing on picnics.
- A new pair of sandals are already on their way to me, thanks to my parents!
- A luxe journal filled with daytrip ideas, vacation plans and road maps - with enough room left to add precious travel memories.
- A sweet-smelling bouquet in a pretty vase.
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Monday, May 23, 2011
Friday, May 20, 2011
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
peshtemal in a chic, earthy hue. The traditional Turkish bath towel is lightweight and fast-drying, making it the perfect poolside companion - without taking up much space in your tote bag. For more colors, visit Bath Style.
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Monday, May 16, 2011
With the perfect mix of pink and tangerine, Kate Spade's beachy tote is my summertime muse for color-blocked outfits.
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
I don't have a bikini stomach now, but I just might at the end of the summer with all of the exercise I'm anticipating. The guy I've been dating twisted my arm into biking with him this year. After a $300 investment to spruce up his mom's old bike at Trek and purchase an aqua-colored helmet, I've hit the road with him twice: a six-mile ride and then a 14-mile ride. And we're going again tonight.
Monday, May 9, 2011
Friday, May 6, 2011
If you're in need of your own summer satchel, enter to win the Carmina Satchel from Mimi Boutique! Details below.
- Map Thermos, Paper Source, $29.95
- Noonday Stripe Shutterbug Top, Madewell, $110
- Binoculars Key Fob, Kate Spade, $50
- Carmina Satchel, Mimi Boutique, $60
- Follow Mimi Boutique on Twitter or Facebook - let me know which one you choose and leave your username/name in the comment.
- Follow Style Obsession - new followers welcome! Sign up at the right via Google Friend Connect, Bloglovin', or by RSS. Just let me know how you follow.
- Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL in your comment.
- Tweet about this giveaway and leave the URL in your comment.
The Fine Print: Giveaway open to readers in the United States. The giveaway period will run through Sunday, May 15, 2011. The winner will be announced the following day. Be sure to leave a blog URL or e-mail address so I can contact you!
Thursday, May 5, 2011
Congratulations, Amy of Tastes Like Red! Thanks to everyone for entering! If you didn't win this time, don't fret. There are plenty more on the way!
If you'd like to partner on a giveaway or promotion, please e-mail me at email@example.com.
this pair by Sam Edelman. The only decision left: on-trend color blocking or go-with-everything nude?
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Topping my itinerary was an airboat tour on the Everglades - mostly because I was intent on coming face-to-face with an alligator. We were the last visitors of the day at Everglades Holiday Park and unexpectedly enjoyed a private tour on the wetlands. The best part? We were attacked by an alligator. Seriously. One of the gators we spotted in the distance submerged himself to swim closer, coming up to the surface periodically before ramming his body against the boat. As it turns out, alligators are normally passive, but it was mating season and there must have been a desirable female nearby.