Thursday, May 26, 2011

{ birthday } wishes

My birthday isn't until Monday, but my birthday weekend has officially commenced. Here are a few things I wouldn't mind unwrapping on the 30th.
  1. The covetable Michael Kors watch that has been on my lust list forever, but never in my shopping cart.

  2. A lightweight striped blanket that's ideal for watching the fireworks and bringing on picnics.

  3. A new pair of sandals are already on their way to me, thanks to my parents!

  4. A luxe journal filled with daytrip ideas, vacation plans and road maps - with enough room left to add precious travel memories.

  5. A sweet-smelling bouquet in a pretty vase.

15 comments:

  1. Your #1 and #3 are also on my wish list, and we got those vases for a wedding gift, love them! Happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your list, Jessica, especially the watch! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hooooray for birthdays and wish lists :) i hope you get a few of these little things. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. That watch is at the top of my wish list as well - isn't it gorgeous?

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!!
    Glad the sandals are en route - they are such a summer essential!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of that luxe journal! Have a GREAT birthday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for birthday weekend!!!! Love love love the Michael Kors watch *drools* I want the rose gold one :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love that luxe journal you picked! Such a lovely idea. Hope you have a fantastic birthday weekend to lead up to your actual birthday!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy early Birthday woman! I hope you get it all and then some. The blanket is espesh calling out...

    xo,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy bday weekend doll! Gigis are the best. I want them in every color!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are GREAT birthday wishes :) And I am SO glad that you are celebrating the whole weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All these items would absolutely make for great birthday presents. Hope you'll be surprised with all, if not most, of them. Happy (early) birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay, happy early birthday and wishing that you get them all!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww Happy Birthday! A Michael Kors watch is so classic :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - each one means a lot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails