Over the last year, I've saved gift money to use toward something ridiculously indulgent - and now I'm looking for just the right item. I've narrowed it down to two bags. While this is hardly a problem, I'm a bit torn over which one to splurge on.
In the left corner, we have a Diane von Furstenberg minaudiere ringing in at $285.
- Eliminates the need for another evening clutch for a long time
- Smitten with navy and gold
- Makes my heart go pitter patter
- Will use sparingly
- Tiny - just the right size for lipstick, iPhone, cash, and not much else
On the right, a Kate Spade handbag coming in at $295.
- Gorgeous color
- Daytime appropriate
- Will use often
- It doesn't feel like a splurge since it's so practical
- Slim - how much will actually fit in it for daytime?
What do you think? Or do you have another suggestion in the $300 range?
Check out a holiday gift guide for the Beach Babe over at Bedknobs & Baubles.