Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Holiday Giving

A few months ago, I was strolling through the aisles of our local hardware store and stopped in my tracks. I was confronted with rows of tinsel, smiling Santas and glitzy ornaments. It was 80 degrees outside and I was still wearing shorts. But you know what? I loved it. I can't get enough of premature holiday celebration.

When Aimee of Chic 'n Cheap Living asked me to be part of her Blogger Holiday Gift Guide, I jumped at the chance. After all, I've had visions of sugarplums dancing in my head since August.

{ Fit for a Fashion Fiend }
  1. Crate and Barrel, Crystal Beaded Pillow, $49.95
  2. Kate Spade, Jingle Bells Key Fob, $50
  3. Jayson Home & Garden, Scaled Leather Bottle Opener, $16
  4. Janna Conner Designs, Handcuff Necklace, $40.50
  5. Juicy Couture, Flower Cocktail Ring, $78
  6. Modcloth, Gazing at Giza Dress, $67.99
  7. J.Crew, Sequin Minaudière, $128
  8. Kate Spade, "This Year I Will" Idiom Bangle, $48
  9. Wendy Mink Jewelry, Chain Tassel Dangles, $105
  10. Hermes, Twilly, $130
  11. Anthropologie, 100 Years of Fashion Illustration, $40
  12. Emily Elizabeth Jewelry, Shimmer Star Stud Earrings, $70

31 comments:

  1. Those are such a wonderful finds...The bangle is going onto my wish list:)
    Wish you a sunny day,sweetie
    Kisses

    Ps: I’m hosting a Pistacho Press GIVEAWAY later today, so please join in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute stuff! Too bad I'd like to buy all of this stuff for myself when I'm supposed to be shopping for others :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your gift guide dear! We had some fun similarities too with the cocktail ring and fashion coffee table book - great minds think alike!

    Thanks for your awesome gift guide!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That J Crew clutch is amazing! I wouldn't mind that Anthro book for my coffee table either! Great choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This holiday list is incredible. Every single thing on it is amazing. I have to say that my favourite pick is definitely the Modcloth dress, it's just so beautiful with the see-through sleeves and beaded neckline!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These gifts really sparkle! You did such amazing gift guides last year, I can't wait to all your collections in the coming weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO awesome Jessica!! I cant find one thing I don't like, lol....LOVE them all..Love Kate Spade....ahh...the little jingle bells...super sweet!

    I'd be your friend from the coffee shop...anytime:)

    Stop by and say Hello♥

    Statements in Fashion Blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous stuff, as usual. Jessica, you're my shopping-maven!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am totally going to look up that ModCloth dress right this minute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all your picks! So ready to start a little Christmas shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jessica, I adore the cocktail dress, so many pretties!!

    Come enter my giveaway from Empress of the Eye! You will love the interview!

    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh no, it's that time already! I think I'll get all those for myself! I love that dress.

    http://sprinklesinsprings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such wonderful picks! That dress is beautiful..and I've been wanting that Anthro book!

    -Samantha
    http://sincerelysamantha.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great items! love the pillow and dress!

    I would love that 100 years of fashion illustrations book!!

    xoxo, jaz
    fashionstatement101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your finds are absolutely fabulous. I already commented at Chic N Cheap that I adored the 100 years of Fashion Illustration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely love it!!! Fabulous picks as always.

    www.clothedmuch.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. excellent selections, as usual. is it wrong that i'm drawn to that jingle bell fob, even though it'd drive me batty after about three left turns?!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome picks! I'll have one of each please. Thanks Santa, you're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is great. I'm totally stealing some of these ideas and claiming them as my own! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the sparkel and shine!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I loved your list Jessica!! That Modcloth dress is gorgeous!!

    xoxo,
    carrie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the dress and the ring! I would be thrilled to give or receive any of these items. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hooray for the Kate Spade idiom bracelet! I have been lusting after those for awhile, and you just put it back on my radar!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - each one means a lot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails