Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Reviewed: Oasap Belt

Lately, my favorite pieces have been classics with an unexpected feminine twist, like the glittery Kate Spade loafers featured in this post. So when Oasap asked me to review an item, I jumped at the chance to see this lovely bow belt in person.
I love that the belt doesn't feature a traditional bow. Instead, it's a curled piece of material that creates the shape. It's more interesting and unexpected than most bow belts.
The clasp is simply a studded closure to keep the bow unobstructed. You'll find that the measurements of the "one-size-fits-all" belt is missing from the website. It's 24" to 29" long.


It really is a pretty piece - and it's even more appealing at $29 with free shipping.

Buy it here!

Disclaimer: I was given the belt free of charge by Oasap for editorial review. I was not compensated for the post nor was my opinion influenced in any other way.

2 comments:

  1. Darling! I love bows! And the color is really pretty.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How darling!

    www.living-thesuite-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - each one means a lot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails