Thursday, October 13, 2011

{ inspiration board } glitter


The moment I'm met with a frosty chill in the morning, I remember Trick-or-Treating in blizzards, recall Thanksgiving gatherings, and think of winter celebrations - and all of the wonderfully glittering things that go along with them. But it seems like such a shame to wait until December to appreciate champagne toasts. Please don't judge me when I start holiday yearnings a little early this year. Cocktail rings to work? Yes, please.
  1. Semi Circle Studs, Topshop, $18
  2. Necklace, Kate Spade, $78
  3. Sequin Tee, Calypso, $395
  4. Champagne Flute, Riedel, $44 set of two
  5. Note Card, Jess LC, $3

12 comments:

  1. I like the flute...
    http://petitepoohmonamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a sequin top, love it...but it totally irritates my arms...whn my arms move back and forth it rubs underneath..ok, maybe TMI, lol...love the look, maybe it just doesnt love me:(

    I have a new tank thats sequins, ill give it another try:)


    Statements In Fashion: A Funky Little Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace would make a great party gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got that sequin tee in my inbox today from Calypso... drooling! Alas, at $395, I hope it goes on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE all this, that tee is amazing!!! Too bad its WAY too expensive, hahaha :(
    Mmm...I'm so excited for the holidays! I try to wait until after thanksgiving to go Christmas crazy though XD
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a huge fan of year round sequins, day time sequins, night time sequins.... yes, they are always a good choice!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cocktail rings to work always! Love all these glittery confections. And that necklace is so cheeky, love it!

    Have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Right there with you. I saw a sequined red dress the other day and immediately I thought "New Year's Eve!" and then I started looking for something sparkly I could wear right.now.

    'cause a gal needs something to brighten up grey fall days, right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those earrings so belong in my jewelry box!

    ReplyDelete
  10. loved the note card! why wait??!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - each one means a lot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails