Tuesday, September 22, 2009

First Day of Autumn

Autumn has been tantalizing close recently with foggy mornings, crisp evening air and crunchy leaves beneath my feet. And now it's officially the first day of fall - my favorite season!

I'm eager for wooded strolls, fiery red maple leaves, cozy blankets, creamy pumpkin soup, corn mazes, Halloween, thick tights, wool sweaters, freshly baked bread, football Sundays, candy corn*, and Thanksgiving. What are you looking forward to?

(clockwise from upper left) photos via Veer, Point Click Home and Veer

*I come dangerously close to inhaling my body weight in candy corn each year. Thus far, I'm only on bag number five. I have a lot of work ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - each one means a lot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails